Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I would be happy with chills


I pass this little marina every time I go for a run but I usually don't even pay attention to it.  I'm usually preoccupied trying to spy iguanas on the foundation of the drawbridge.

I guess it was the black one that caught my eye the other day.  Whenever I see a boat that's not white I immediately think it must be Stephen Spielberg.  Upon reviewing that post of Stephen Spielberg's actual boat I realize it's actually pretty distinctive.

Either way, once I noticed that boat I was looking at all the others in that little marina.  They are all so huge.  I found myself thinking, "wow, that one in the front is so small compared to the others".  Except the one in the front is still friggin' huge!!

I don't need to be Stephen Spielberg, just tell me what I have to do to be able to afford Chills and I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment