Friday, July 25, 2014

what time is it you ask?


Why it's the dentist's favorite time, of course.

I may have gone a little overboard with the retail therapy.  I am afraid that I am not going to be signing any leases on any mini coopers this month, so I decided to drown my new car savings in to the employee appreciation sale.  I got so many goodies, but none more beautiful than my new watch.

So many dials and buttons.  and it goes with my bracelet so well.  And lesson learned from the last time, I will treat this one with extra care.  At least their amazing customer service worked, I ended up spending more on the replacement than I had on the original.

Let's not talk about how much more, but I will say that all I need is one more piece of bling on my wrist and I will have more on my left hand than the ranger is worth.

Priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment