Monday, August 4, 2014

sorry, we're real busy over here


I can't believe how badly I've failed at my rabbit rabbit rabbit post this month.  Not only has it been a whirlwind of activity the past couple of days but my stupid phone is also so full of candy crush that I can't even take a picture of my calendar page!

How did I take that photo of the detective you ask?  Every time it gives me the message that my storage is full I delete something off my phone to make room.  I've had to make some really big cuts, but each time it bought me a few more pictures so it was worth it.  Unfortunately, in the interim I would fill up that free space with more candy crush, until now I'm backed in to a corner.  I literally went through my old text messages and manually deleted conversations but it still wasn't enough.

My upgrade isn't until January!!  What do I do?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment