Wednesday, July 2, 2014

rabbit rabbit rabbit (a day late)


Haha, I like that guy, he's got the right idea.

I can't believe I missed my rabbit rabbit rabbit post yesterday.  Especially since I got Meghan and June early in the morning.  I got home from work and went for a run, my intention being to do this post when I got back, but clearly I forgot.  Between tropical storm Arthur and my complete exhaustion I gave up on participating in real life by about 9:00 last night.

But anyways, happy July.


I don't kill every plant, but I can definitely remember a few that resembled that guy.  Poor planty.  My goal for July is going to be this:


I just need the planets to align for a single day for me to justify signing the paperwork on this bad boy.  Hopefully July will have a day that I'm off, my bank account is filled to the brim, and I have a have a sense of job security.  So far I've only had two of those three things happen at a time, but I've got a good feeling about July.


No comments:

Post a Comment