Wednesday, July 23, 2014

a nice day off


I only get one day off this week so I wanted to make sure I made the most of it by seeing this nice lady.  I love her.

I also got to spend some time with Clive:


He's so happy.  I threw a stick for him and he ran to get it and then just ran around the yard in circles with it.  When I went to rinse off my feet he kept trying to attack the water from the hose so I ended up having to just spray him in the face for a while.

I enjoyed my time with Gypsy, even with her stupid ball:


She would be just standing there not doing anything and then as soon as she would see me she would make a bee-line for that ball and then run right over to me to body slam me with it.  She wants to play tug of war but it's not fun to play against a creature with a 195 lb bite strength, especially when you are trying to hold on to a plastic ball with jagged edges.


"What was that?  You want to play tug of war?"


"Ok, I'm ready when you are".

NO THANK YOU.

Still, I'd rather be in the backyard all week than back at work.  : /

No comments:

Post a Comment