Tuesday, July 29, 2014

it was delicious


There was a big home sale at work last week so I finally got a proper set of pots and pans.  To celebrate I made my classic chicken with vegetables and pasta, just super fancy.

The core of my recipe started a long time ago in my college days and was pretty simple back then.  I've experimented with different ingredients and prep methods ever since and have it down to a pretty good routine.  This time though I pulled out all the stops.  I'm talking, deglazing the pan and making sauce kind of fancy.

The best part of waiting until tonight to write this post is that it just got me super excited for leftovers.  I'm reluctantly using the microwave to reheat my dinner, I kind of want to break out the new cookware.  Maybe I'll try a new recipe for my next meal.

Suggestions appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment