Monday, August 26, 2013

so glad I remembered


I can't even think of the last time a show was on TV that I actually made an effort to remember to watch every week.  No exaggerations I think the last time was for "I Love Money".


Speaking of which, when is she going to come back to television?  Or maybe the silver screen?  One can dream.

But the point is, I just got home from work and was preparing to resume my deep clean in preparation for my houseguest(s?) this weekend.  I was scrolling through the guide, hoping for an antiques roadshow marathon, when I realized it was Monday night.  And I even have time to do a blog post before my new favorite show comes on.

So far they have only done two episodes of this show but I was hooked before they even did the first one.  Basically each episode is an hour long documentary following the stories of two different people who, at an early age, expressed memories from a previous life.  In the first two episodes they seemed to pair up one really good story with one mediocre one, but either way it's fascinating to watch.  In some of the cases the kids are adults now and it's just them and their families relating stories from their childhoods, but in some of the cases they are telling the story while the kid is still a kid.  They tell most of the stories through the family members up until the end when they reveal the kid and let them tell their story, and it's really unnerving in the ones where they are still so young.

Anyways, the point is that I forgot that I'd been eagerly awaiting this weeks episode so you can imagine my excitement when I realized it was only a few minutes away.

Also, when I did the google search for that image from the show I accidentally typed, "The ghost inside my chile" which surprisingly didn't yield much different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment