Thursday, August 29, 2013

mira Titi gets a new name


The other morning at work I was doing my opening routine of cleaning and organizing when my favorite girl from the cleaning crew stopped what she was doing to deliver me this candy.  She said she'd gone home to Peru for vacation and she brought it back for me.  She obviously knows my style.

It was too early in the morning for Dona Pepa so I put her in the drawer to save for later.  Somehow I forgot all about her (unbelievable I know) and I wasn't reminded until today when mira Titi opened the drawer and goes, "what is this?"

I immediately realized that Dona Pepa was mira Titi's alter ego.  When she gets extremely tan, puts on her hoop earrings, and covers her hair in candy sprinkles.  I don't know why this hadn't occured to me before, it seems so obvious now.

I still never opened it and tried it though.  My plan is to bring Jonathan to meet all my work friends while he's here, so maybe I'll make him split the Dona Pepa candy with me.  I'll let you know how it is.  If it's anything like mira Titi it will be spicy and unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment