Thursday, August 1, 2013

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Ahh August.  I have no feelings either way about August.  My summer has been kind of strange and terrible since losing the Benz right at the beginning of it.  Since all of that drama followed me in to July I kind of just gave up on having a summer.  But things are kind of starting to settle and it is the start of a new month so maybe I can salvage my summer here in the end.

So far so good, I spent my morning visiting all the nice doggies.



It was bad enough with two at a time but now Daniel is training 4!  I'm supposed to not get emotionally attached to four dogs?!  IMPOSSIBLE.




After visiting with the greyhounds for a little bit I got to spend some time with Yeti.  Pictures with her are way less adorable as all she wants to do be all up in my face.


As Daniel pointed out, her head is like twice the size of mine, so when she comes lunging at me for kisses it's a little terrifying.


I likened it to posing with your head inside an alligators open mouth.


I know she just wants to sniff and lick but I also know she could kill me pretty much instantly if she wanted to.


I love her.


Only Gypsy could distract her long enough for me to get a picture of her face.


Or when I was giving her booty pets.

But our photo shoot was short lived as Yeti has little patience for the summertime heat.  It didn't take long before she went to patiently wait at the door to go back in to the air conditioning.


She's so big and fluffy and happy : (


She says, "ok, enough pictures, let me inside now please".

I'm really glad I got to see all the dogs this morning, and I've even still managed to make it to the grocery store and am now doing laundry.  I think that's all the things I said I was going to do today.  I do kind of wish I could have stayed and played with the dogs all day, I guess I will just have to be content with this guy:


who is decidedly less happy to spend time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment