Thursday, March 14, 2013

the transition has begun


It's really weird.

I did a little cleaning before I started moving my things upstairs and about halfway through I forgot I was cleaning a new apt because the process is exactly the same as cleaning my old apartment.

Then I actually started moving things, picking up my plant from the counter downstairs, walking upstairs, placing it in the exact same spot on the exact same countertop in my new apartment.


So bright and clean!

Thank you Daniel for coming and helping me with the heavy lifting today.  Now all I have left is clothes and dishes.   Oh and the detective.  I don't want to break the news to him that it's a different bathroom sink so I'm leaving him down there to enjoy his old place for a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment