Saturday, March 23, 2013

hanging out with Daniel, Yeti, and Neko


Yesterday I picked Daniel up from work with the intention of going to look at a nice little doggy that needs a home, but after a full day of everyone except Jon talking me out of it I ended up not even going to see him.

Instead Daniel let me play with his dogs for the afternoon.

Yeti is a little easier to photograph being that she's so white and fluffy and happy.


Neko, while just as happy, was much harder to capture on film.


Only partly because of his darker coloring, it had more to do with his need to nibble.  He would get so excited that he would open his mouth and kind of swing his head back and forth until something went in and then he would gently chew on whatever it was.  Sometimes it was my arm, sometime it was another dogs face, most of the time it was the contents of my pockets.  Once it was my butt.  That's when I learned not to turn my back on Neko.

I love them, they are two funny nice doggies.





No comments:

Post a Comment