Friday, March 1, 2013

rabbit rabbit rabbit




Jon came down to help me move (which didn't happen) so I asked him to help me pick out the rabbit picture for today.  I eventually had to put an end to it and pick this one for him, otherwise we'd be here all day still looking at pictures of adorable bunnies.  "Just keep scrolling down, just a little further"

It's been fun having Jon here, especially since we didn't end up having to do anything in particular.  As you can imagine there has been a lot of this:


Stink face all around.

We did manage to get off the couch though, we even met up with my friend John and went for a bike ride.  I took some pretty great photos, I present them to you without comment.















It's really worth zooming in on his face for most of those, but I didn't want to cut out the beautiful scenery.  It's like biking through an episode of the golden girls.

It sucks that it's been so gloomy and cold for Jon's surprise vacation but at least I got the afternoon off of work today so I could enjoy his company for a bit longer before he heads back to Boston.  Hopefully he will be back very soon to help me move for real this time.  For now we're going out for lunch though.

I hope you enjoy March's fat cat as much as I do:



No comments:

Post a Comment