Monday, March 18, 2013

haha yes, Dan and me


GOING OUT from SRSLY. on Vimeo.

The only difference is that Beyonce plays a role in our evenings.  The closest they got was the clapping and shuffling part, which did remind me of trying to do the Single Ladies dance with Dan one Halloween.  We definitely enthusiastically talked about taking the classes in town that taught you the choreography.

And for a moment I miss NYC, but then I remember that I had my windows down on my drive home and there is some sort of flight delaying ice rain going on up there right now.

So Dan, thank you for sending me that video, and I think you need to plan a vacation to Miami.  I can take you to all the coolest places, and by that I of course mean watching music videos on youtube all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment