Friday, February 1, 2013

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Thank you Jonathan for sending me that to use for today.  I try to keep a stockpile of rabbit images but I've actually used them all up now.  I blame my always working and tending to horrible life chores, it's also why my posting has been so light.

Hopefully soon I will return in all my glory.

I like those two nice guys though, and the campaign makes me think of this:




which is always ok.

I was thinking about this post the other day but didn't make the realization that we were entering February and Valentine's Day.  I think I've been more focused on it being Heather's birthday.  But now that I remember, and have already had a reason to post a Jhud song, maybe I'll try and do a love song every day for February.  Or maybe just every day until Valentine's day.

We'll see, at least I know there are enough love songs to choose from.  Maybe I'll start planning them out today.  It will give me an excuse to spend time with this month's calendar page:


No comments:

Post a Comment