Friday, February 22, 2013

this jerk


Since I am officially moving out I've had to keep my apt clean and ready to show whenever I get the call from my landlord, so I spent my day off cleaning everything.


As did the detective.  The woman who came to look at my place the other day said she liked the apt and she loved my cat.  I should have tried to give him to her when I had the chance.

I woke up this morning at 4am to him sneezing right in my face.  That's what I figured happened anyways, I initially thought it was the air brakes on a bus that I had somehow fallen asleep next to.  When I woke up I was so startled I had no idea what was going on.  It almost sounded like a soda bottle exploded or something.  I actually got out of bed and inspected everything to make sure it was in fact just him being exceptionally rude.


He says, "EXCUSE ME"

No comments:

Post a Comment