Sunday, February 3, 2013

love song #3, for Meghan and Leah



This love song goes out to Leah and Meghan and everyone else who texted me at 8:15 to ask if I was watching the halftime show.  Sadly, no, I was at work and did not get to see the halftime show, but I will surely watch it in the coming days and make my decisions on it.

In the meantime, I can't hear from Leah or Meghan without thinking of this Cake song, so I decided to make it my love song #3.  I didn't even know there was a video but I am obsessed with it now.  It has everything I love; cooking competitions, celebrity cameos, that Cake song I love.  The only thing that would make it better would be if they had somehow worked in the detectives from the Special Victims Unit.

Still, it does have my new favorite quote,  "I can't give you a 10 because of these damn peas".

It's like the words were stolen right out of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment