Thursday, January 31, 2013

to my time off



I keep having false starts on my day off.  I only get a couple of hours in before I get a call asking me to come in.  For some reason this song popped in to my head as an ode to my time off.

I am usually holding myself and swaying gently in the beach grass when I get the call from Gala asking me to cover.

At least I can look forward to some time off in the coming days.  I am even supposed to have a date with Carlos to go look at a car in Ft. Lauderdale that he wants to buy.  One of the perks of being the few left who know how to drive stick shift.

And the silver lining of having to go to work is that I was able to get Heather's birthday present now that employee appreciation finally started at work.  All of my coworkers were extremely envious when they saw what I got her.

It will be a fun few days off for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment