Friday, February 8, 2013

a love song for work



I actually had every intention of posting this yesterday as I worked all day and heard this song countless times, but I got distracted with things and stuff.

So this is actually my love song for the 7th.

I'm pretty sure I had heard this song enough to know all the words before I ever asked a coworker who sings it.  I was not expecting Selena Gomez.  I really had to sit down with myself and ask the tough questions; are you willing to admit you like Selena Gomez?  Are you ready to express these feelings with others?  Does this mean you're going to start following Selena Gomez gossip? What's next, Bieber?

I'm going to be honest with you, I don't have all the answers, but I find some solace in the fact that I still have to google Bieber for spelling.  And that even though I like the song, I didn't quite follow the music video.  But whatever, if this is what the kids are in to these days I'm going to have to get used to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment