Tuesday, January 8, 2013

let's go to the beach-each



So for my birthday I finally joined the 21st Century and got an iphone.  Whoaoaaoaoaoa.

I love the panorama feature.  You can expect plenty more of these pics.

I also love my new haircut.


It only took half a lemon to saturate it completely!! Half!!  And I didn't have to bring any hair ties with me!!

It's truly wonderful.  I'm nervous to go to work tomorrow.  I'm already used to it and have forgotten, so when I ran in to one of my neighbors just now it caught me off guard that she was so startled.  Or when I went to Starbucks this morning and one of my favorite barista's was just standing there with her mouth open when she saw me hahaha.

It's going to be a full day of that tomorrow.  I can't wait!

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment