Wednesday, January 2, 2013

he was nice


This woman today at work asked me if I could connect her to another store.  I told her I could look up the number on my phone and she could use our phone to call and she was very appreciative saying, "thank you so much, I forgot everything at home".

Pointing to the little face sticking out of her stroller I said, "you didn't forget that precious angel".

That's all it took for her to take him out of his stroller exclaiming, "he won't like you if you pet him in there but watch what he does when I put him on the floor!"

If you're wondering what he does, as I was, the answer is that he runs around in circles really fast, only stopping to cuddle with me or her.

haha : (

I like him.

At first I could only get random pictures when he would stop long enough to gaze up at her.


But once I gave her the phone and she was distracted I got a few better shots of him.


I like how he was nice.


I was sad when she put him back in his stroller and left.  It was early in the morning too, so the rest of the day was a real drag in comparison.

I'm excited for tomorrow!!  Jon said it's like 10 degrees up there.  This was the temperature here when I was leaving work:


Perfect weather for Santa's Enchanted Forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment