Wednesday, September 3, 2014

omg I'm dying


This old post  came up as one of my most viewed posts for the past month so I decided to take a trip down memory lane and read it.  I had completely forgotten that Benita's daughter commented on my post!  

I replied to her but never heard anything more.  I'm guessing that her using the name "Trinky" means she understands the amazingness of her name.  

Also, I had completely forgotten about Oreo Lowkey, Colin Cooch, and lemon squid.  Sharon Babylacqua still gets passed around between Jon and me every once in a while.  When I think of new favorite names of ours the immediate thing that comes to mind is Maryann Pantyliner, the name Jon gave some woman in a dream he had.  Upon hearing it she started crying, as anyone would.  Otherwise, I don't think we've had any names near as exciting come about in s long time.   

I'm going to keep my ears open.   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment