Thursday, February 2, 2012

we almost swept the board


Jon and I had some time to kill before I had to take him to the airport so of course we spent it playing erotic photo hunt.  Because nobody else plays it for some reason we didn't really have any competition.  We did however discover that you can put whatever name you want while still logged in under your account.

The only name up there that Jon and I didn't do is Rep S Gomez, which is a new favorite name of mine.  S. Babylacqua is Sharon Babylacqua which is a name Jon and I heard called over the loudspeaker at JFK one time.  Benita Trinkle was a woman who called my old job to buy tickets, I seriously could not keep it together on the phone with her.  The game shortened it to Benita Trink which has a certain familiarity to it that I like.

Oreo Lowkey was the name of some middle school girl that was on the local news down here.  Colin Cooch was another name called over the loudspeaker at the airport and Lemon Squid was our secret confirmation code for the hotel in Puerto Rico.

There are a few more names rattling around in my head but I'll have to wait until Jon comes down again to get to add them to the list.  Hopefully Rep S Gomez won't seek his revenge and clear us off the board in the meantime.

3 comments:

  1. I have a communications professor this semester named Muffy Berryhill. She's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was Googling my mother's name, and I found this. Um. Kinda weird. Where do you sell tickets? The symphony?

    Signed, L. Trinkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i used to sell tickets in ny a long time ago, I love your mom's name.

    ReplyDelete