Monday, September 1, 2014

rabbit rabbit rabbit


After all the excitement of August I'm looking forward to a more frugal September.  Besides my weekend trip to Atlantic City next week I have no intention of spending money on ANYTHING.  And then October is a three paycheck month!

Good timing for Sober September too, last year it was really scary to see how much further my money went without spending anything on booze.  I don't even feel like I drink that much, it's just that I get drinks when I'm out at dinner or whatever.  I would probably save more buy buying in bulk and drinking alone at home but then I would really have to question my choices.

I started Sober September a little early because I think I'm going to take cheat days in Atlantic City.  Otherwise, I am looking forward to drying out for the next 30 days.  I have a feeling I'll end up more like this by the end of the month:


As if I weren't already...


No comments:

Post a Comment