Wednesday, August 27, 2014

almost have a new car


Of course this is the dealership I ended up getting my car from.  The mini/bmw/bentley/rolls royce dealership of Miami.

I was originally looking at mini's in Ft. Lauderdale where it was respectably the mini/bmw dealership.  Mini was still on the low end but given that the dealership one town north is the mini/volkswagen dealership I didn't have any reason to expect that Miami would be this big of a price jump.  They wouldn't even valet park my truck!

My awesome sales guy Rodney came in special just for me even though it was his day off so while I waited for him I decided to check out their inventory.  Somehow I had been so dazzled by the super cars I completely overlooked this:



Allegedly it belonged to a stripper.  The pink is covering white.  It is definitely a hot car, I just think I would stick with the white.  Almost everyone I showed it to has loved it, and I've been surprised by the people who think I would actually have bought that for myself.  I bet it smells like Britney Spears perfume inside.

I did sign all the paperwork for my new ride while I was there, unfortunately there were too many pieces of the puzzle that had to fall in to place before I can drive it away.  In the meantime, my truck continues to give me trouble, making me feel totally justified in spending WAY TOO MUCH MONEY on a really awesome new car.  But really, just knowing that I can get myself to work and back is worth it.

My fantasy is that I will be able to take ownership of my new car tomorrow but I have a feeling it will more likely be Friday morning.  Tomorrow morning will be consumed with transferring the title of my truck to Daniel before I have to be at work at 9.

These days are an extreme test in patience.  As if I haven't been thinking about this and planning it for long enough, to be so close to the end is driving me nuts.  Special thanks to Joe and Daniel for giving me rides to work in the meantime.

Speaking of, I need to go to bed.  It won't be long before Daniel is rapping at my chamber door.

No comments:

Post a Comment