Friday, April 4, 2014

teeth, week 3


Daniel picked me up for coffee this morning so I was still pulling at Starbucks.  I know the change of lighting makes it hard to compare against the past teeth pics but I figured better than nothing.

I do feel like my teeth are improving, but I don't feel like I can show definitive results yet.  I am impressed that I've managed to do it first thing every single morning without forgetting.  It's actually become a nice part of my morning routine.

And there's only been a couple awkward mornings like this one where Daniel and I sat in silence on the way to Starbucks.  Not that he can't still talk to me but I think the pulling makes him uncomfortable.

Oh well, my body my choice.

In other news, today is my first official day at my new job!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment