Friday, April 11, 2014

oil pulling, one month


Terrifying that a month has passed already.  It's crazy to think about the days I've seen since oil pulling, the changes that have happened, the ways I've grown.

And I do think my teeth look whiter, don't you?  Here's a month ago:


Also, I definitely did not think this through when I started it, as the full teeth smile is my absolute least favorite picture to take.  I feel like my face inevitably looks like a catchers mitt.  I much prefer the relaxes, smiling with the eyes, side smirk selfie.

But I'm doing this for science.  Because in all the things I've read about oil pulling I've not seen anybody else document their progress.  Maybe because everybody else hates full teeth smiling as much as I do.

So you're welcome.  Enjoy my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment