Tuesday, April 1, 2014

rabbit rabbit rabbit



Usually April first is an easy rabbit picture as I usually use it as an excuse to post a picture of another animal masquerading as a rabbit, but I just happened to learn about "bunny island" recently and had to post about it for my 1st of the month post.

LOOK AT HOW NICE THEY ARE!!

: (

Apparently it's in Japan and when I searched for it I came across this article: Things are looking a bit harey! Woman flees bunny stampede on Japan's Rabbit Island

 with video:



I love how dramatic that article makes it sound.  She's obviously enjoying herself, as anybody would in this situation.

But anyways, April 1st, did part 1 of my training for my new job today.  Tomorrow is going to be a long day, but at least I got out early today and am off the day after.  I'm anxious to just start already and get back in to the swing of things.

All of this change is motivating me to go through some piles of junk I have laying around and get things organized.  Might as well take advantage of my unexpected free time in the middle of the day.

Here's the calendar page for the month:


I like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment