Monday, March 31, 2014

I like this vet


I was a little early for my hair cut so I stopped in at the veterinarians office a few doors down to inquire about a groomer for the detective.  I discovered some matted hair the other day which means he's going to get a lions cut again.

The groomer the girl at the vet's office recommended had a thing right on his card that he doesn't use sedatives, so I knew it was meant to be.  If we go on a trip back in time 4 years to this post we remember that the detective does not do well with tranquilizers.  We also curl up in the corner and cry softly for a few hours while thinking about how old we are.

But that's neither here nor there.  The point is that I really liked this veterinarian and will schedule an appt for the detective to get a check up as soon as I get a day off.  I mean, look at the goldfish in the waiting room:


That's like the goldfish version of the detective.

No comments:

Post a Comment