Sunday, March 30, 2014

sorry, two weeks


For what its worth I took that picture on Friday after I finished my morning oil pulling, I just never found time to post it.

I've been having all kind of issues in life lately.  For one, I am too obsessed with app games for my iphone so now I have zero storage space available.  I can only take two or three photos before it's too full, and I've deleted everything else possible besides the games that I would lose all my progress in if I got rid of them.   Obviously that isn't happening.

So until I get an ipad to feed my addiction it's going to be hard for me to take photos for my blog.  Of course before I get an Ipad I will have to become comfortable with the idea that I am actually going to commit to owning an iphone, ipad, air, and imac.  And just so I can keep playing candy crush.

In other news, yesterday was supposed to be my last day at the boutique, before starting at my new job on Monday.  Instead I ended up getting called in to work all day today, meaning I get no break before starting my week of "training".  The most annoying part of this week of training is that all of my days are only really a few hours, so even though I will have to be there every single day, I won't even be able to look forward to a paycheck that's any more substantial than usual.  And I'm going to have to waste five days worth of black outfits on nothing.  I really need to get dressed in my suit to sit at a computer terminal and learn about how to use the cash register?

If I can make it through this week I obviously need to reward myself with an ipad.  And also, imagine how white my teeth are going to be when training is all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment