Monday, March 17, 2014

nice doggies


As part of my incredible FIVE DAYS OFF IN A ROW I wanted to make sure I made time to see all the nice doggies.  I tried to take as many pictures as I could and got a few nice ones.  


I liked that guy.  He came and stood next to me and made that wary expression the whole time.  When my hands weren't busy petting anybody he would gently but firmly place his paw on my arm and pull my hand over so I could pet him.  All the while staying constantly vigilant.  So nice.


I got some quality Yeti time in, which means letting her sniff deep deep within my ears, as well as petting her while she walks in circles around me.


Haha, so fluffy.


And Zeus!  He's much more like a normal dog after a few weeks of training.  He still wasn't particularly friendly with me but he at least let me pet him which was more than the last time.


Haha, I got a picture mid-yawn.  His jowls are crazy!


Such a goof.


Usually once I'm outside I just hang out as Daniel takes each group of dogs back inside to their area, and lets a new round out to play.  I tried to capture the moment all the little dogs were coming running out but they were TOO CRAZY!!  At least I could handle it better than the greyhounds who were SO excited to see me they felt the need to charge at me full speed.  If need help imagining why that's faintly terrifying I'll just remind you their average speed is 35 mph.

The little dogs on the other hand are just adorable.


Haha, he's like, "All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus"

Of course after a day of seeing the nice doggies I always have to come home and spend some time appreciating that cat.  He gets very jealous otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment