Sunday, November 10, 2013

road trip


I happened to have the weekend off of work which is perfect as it's my grandfather's 93rd birthday and also Veteran's Day weekend.  I packed my bags and headed to the west coast yesterday afternoon.  It was a fairly uneventful drive, I was in traffic with this guy for a while though.


I don't know if you can see or not but his license plate was from Alaska.  I wonder if he just got that shipped down or if he actually drove it the whole way and was starting his return journey.  I wouldn't mind traveling across these great United States in a corvette though.

Last night I just hung out with my sister, we took a walk around her neighborhood and saw the sights:



We had dinner and played Scrabble before bed.  Nothing too outrageous.  Now this morning I'm hanging out with that nice guy Miller before we head out for the day.


Apparently my Grandfather had plans with his friends for his actual birthday so the family birthday celebration was postponed until tonight.  In the meantime my sister and I are headed to the beach for a walk, and then going to help my dad pick out a new sofa.  Fun fun.  Will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment