Monday, September 16, 2013

new shoes, sore legs


I got new running shoes yesterday and they are kicking my butt.  I was talking to my sister about them and asking how frequently she got new shoes and she said you're supposed to track your mileage just like with your car.  I had never considered such a thing, and to think how much I've run, especially since I moved down here, I'm sure I was long overdue for a new pair of shoes.

But oh was it a challenge.  The shoes I've always run in are my Terra Planas which are supposed to be like running barefoot.  Going from that to Nikes has been a wild ride.  I ran yesterday and again tonight when I got home from work.  I did ok but I definitely feel all my unused leg muscles now.

I'm excited to get used to them and be able to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment