Thursday, September 12, 2013

it was all worth it


Forget the commission check, this was the best reward I could get.

Up until tonight, there was only Laura, Jenny, and me at work.  Since Laura is the manager she doesn't keep track of her sales, so last month I jokingly said that between Jenny and me we should do employee of the month.  I ended up beating Jenny by like $400 for the month of August but I'm SO GLAD now that I've seen this.  Laura put it up right at the entrance to our stockroom hahahaha.

And I have a pretty good lead for this month so it looks like I'm well on my way towards my personal goal of having picture after picture of myself up in the stockroom.  Of course, it's going to be harder now that we have Kendrick with us, adding competition for sales.  I'm glad to have him though, it's nice to have another boy around.  Although I could have done without our conversation on the way to our cars.

Me:  So that wasn't so bad was it?

Kendrick: Oh no not at all, it's weird that we have to park in the parking lot where so many people got murdered though.

Me:  Excuse me?

I have the day off tomorrow.  Maybe I'll go invest in some pepper spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment