Friday, May 3, 2013

it's a beautiful day



I got called in to work later today which is just as well, but it motivated me to go for a run so I could at least enjoy some part of this amazing day.

I ran down A1A, where I'm amazed that they are still cleaning up from hurricane Sandy.


After I cleared the construction I continued to be distracted by things like this:


It kind of looks like the perfect job.

My eyes kept wandering to the perfect beach weather until I finally gave in and went for a swim.  It was so worth it.




I wasn't the only one enjoying this amazing day.  On my way back home I encountered this beauty: 


I thought it was funny that I saw a white lamborghini, a red and silver ferrari, and a midnight blue ferrari before I encountered a car that actually stopped me in my tracks to take a picture.  What got me was the interior: 


Talk about wood trim!  I also couldn't help but notice that the logos on the hubcaps are properly aligned, do you think they move independently like spinners?  

Hopefully the next time I see this car I won't have to go to work and I can just wait until the owner comes so I can ask them.  What do you think the person is like who drives that?  

I'm guessing they are fantastic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment