Monday, May 13, 2013

spending time with the nice doggies


Daniel went out of town but said I could stop by and visit the greyhounds if I wanted.  Since Yeti was there too he said I could hang out with her as well.

That was the only picture I was able to get the whole time I was there because they were all SO excited to see me.  The greyhounds wanted nothing more than to stick their cold wet noses in my ears the entire time we spent together while yeti demanded full contact pets during our time.

: ( : ( : (

While I'm excited for the possibility of Jon and me going to LA on Wednesday, I won't mind if I have to stay around here as Daniel will be back and I will hopefully get to spend some more time with Scout and Humvee.  We obviously can't handle being apart for long periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment