Monday, May 20, 2013

safe place


As we've discussed before he hates thunderstorms.  This morning there was a particularly loud crack of thunder that sent him slinking in to the bathroom to hide in the shower.  Unfortunately the only thing that was keeping me in bed was cuddling with him so once he left I had nothing to do besides shower and get ready for work.

I stalled as long as I could but finally had to turn on the water, which he hates more than thunder.

That is where he ended up.  Randomly in the entrance to the bathroom, inches away from the wall.  He was still acting like he was terrified, I'm not sure if he thought he was hidden because all he could see was door jam or what.

Apparently the forecast calls for rain the next two days that I have off of work, so I will be looking forward to being cooped up in doors with that weird cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment