Wednesday, May 22, 2013

that Florida weather


These pictures are actually from yesterday but it doesn't look like today will be any different so you can just apply them to my entire weekend.

I woke up yesterday because the sun was blindingly bright in my apartment at 8am.  I didn't need to be up until 9 so hid my head under the pillow and tried to go back to sleep.  At 8:30 I woke up to the deafening drum of torrential rains, as seen above.

It continued like this for the entire day, and apparently through the night and in to this morning.  Yesterday it let up enough at one point that I went for a run.  This was the view when I started:


And this was maybe half an hour later:


So by the time I got home I was slightly sunburnt, while also dripping wet from the rains that had picked up again.

I guess when the weather is so bipolar the detective doesn't have the patience for his whole "scared of the storm" act.  Now he's just annoyed.


Extremely annoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment