Wednesday, February 26, 2014

its a camry thing


On my way to work the other day my truck came to a slow unsteady stop, apparently due to a defunct radiator.  This time I'm thanking my lucky stars for having the right coverage that everything is taken care of.  And while I wait for them to build my new radiator in Detroit (motor city) I get to cruise around in a 2014 Camry.  I laughed as soon as I saw it because it is the same car Heather's company gave her, so I couldn't wait to get home and freak her out with her car twin.

The only difference that we've figured out is that mine has a back up camera and hers doesn't.  It is really nice, I have to admit.  But actually, the car itself is pretty nice.  There is something very comfortable about it.  I never knew.

I'd have to get a different color though, the matchy matchiness is too weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment