Monday, February 17, 2014

spending the day with my friends


Daniel invited me to meet his new service dog Zeus, and his friend Garry for lunch.  Of course I jumped at the opportunity, as it meant I also got to visit all my other friends at the doggy park.  Some of the little dogs I knew, but this was my first time getting to meet this special guy:


We became best best friends.

I also came to really enjoy this one:


She spent most of our time together barking at me and giving me a suspicious side eye.  At some point I realized I didn't hear her incessant barking any more and I looked around to find her like this, half laying down, half standing.  She's nice.

I also really liked this special character:


Sitting in the fancy princesse bed just howling and howling for no reason.  It sounded like a cars engine revving up, so funny!


Haha : (

After I spent my time with the little dogs I got to go back and spend time with the big dogs, including the new special man Zeus:


Haha, Daniel in there for scale.  Zeus is a Cane Corso which is apparently a very big manly breed of dog.  All I know is that he's very very handsome and he's very very nice.


Look at that head!  He's a beast!  

After Zeus I got to see Yeti for a little bit:


before I got to spend time with the greyhounds, my favorite part of the day.


Haha.  Champion likes to grab things and hoard them in his area that he's claimed as his own.  He kept going for my cell phone so it was hard for me to take a selfie with him.  I got one ok one though:


It showcases his silly underbite.  I love him.

My old friend Humvee got the best picture in my opinion:


But I can't help but be partial to Ben:


I mean, it's a handsome name for a handsome dog.

I hate visiting the dogs because now when I drive to work and pass the intersection where I could go straight and get to work or turn right and visit with them I will seriously have to consider which to do.  I mean, I could scoop poop for nickels and just hang out with the nice doggies all day long.  That doesn't sound so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment