Thursday, February 20, 2014

how is this comfortable?


When I sit at the kitchen counter to use my computer that cat feels the need to come and sit in my lap.  The problem is the combination of his restlessness with his large body, causing him to be unable to just sit calmly in my lap.  Instead it's either sit by passively and feel his body start to slip off to the side, followed by his claws slowly digging in to my thigh to steady himself, or I have to add my arm to the side of my leg to provide more surface area for him.  As soon as he gets comfortable he rests his chin on the edge of the counter like that.

WHY?!

His head is stretched so far up so he can do that!


And everything about this scenario is his choice.  I only facilitate him by providing a lap area that he can actually relax on.  Why is he so so weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment