Sunday, January 12, 2014

does this make sense?


This morning at work the girls were talking about shopping at Forever 21 and I mentioned that I had never purchased anything from there.  They seem shocked.  Every time I've ever gone in one I've left more confused and shaken than before I had entered.

Anyways, Moya offered to take me to Forever 21 on our break and, while I was successful at making a purchase this time, I wasn't any more baffled from the experience.  I asked the girl at the register how it was a good deal to get two for $20 and she laughed and said, "everyone asks me that!".

The total for two ended up being like $16 so I'm inclined to think they would have charged me $20 under the assumption that I was a rube who wouldn't notice.  But $7.80 for a shirt I can wear to work is a deal I can't turn down.

No comments:

Post a Comment