Saturday, July 20, 2013

why would today be any different


I was actually fooled by the early morning sun in to thinking that today the rainclouds were finally going to go away.

I was wrong.

At least I got to meet the new greyhounds today.  I like all of them, especially Sergeant  and Sapper.  They both just walked right over to me and leaned against my legs.  No sniffing, no nothing, just, "give me pets please".

I like Cadence but as the only girl she's definitely a DIVA.  Her fur is also ridiculously soft and her eyes are like gentle deer eyes.  So basically I'm jealous of her and we could never be real friends, but I think we'll have a nice frenemy situation going on.

My time with Hero X was cut short because of an errand that needed to be run but I like him too.  He makes funny faces and barely payed any attention to me.

I was too focused on the meet and greet so I didn't take any pictures, but I did take one on  the way out of one of my favorite boarders at Daniel's place:


I love that Daniel has pictures all over the lobby of all his boarders, especially now that I'm getting to know them.  Gucci is so funny, I love him.  : (

I wish I could have stayed and played with the doggies a little longer but Daniel needed my assistance with his errand.  It's good I did too, otherwise I would have never seen this:


I rarely covet something as much as I covet this file.  And he leaves it so nonchalantly on his dashboard.  I had half a mind to smash his window and swipe, what could only be, the pandora's box of manilla folders.

I let the opportunity go this time but now that I know it's out there the "answers" folder is going to be my white whale.

I came home from my doggy adventure with the intention of getting some things done.  Instead I started petting the detective and ended up falling asleep on the couch all afternoon.

So all in all it was a day well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment