Monday, July 29, 2013

she's wasted


There was some kind of foolish sale going on this weekend at work so we were busy but in the strangest way.  Mostly a lot of looky-loos.

I did take advantage of the sale though and bought myself something nice.


It's been so long since I spent this kind of money on something for myself, and I desperately needed some nice shoes.  Jenny made fun of me for taking them off before I walked outside to my car after work.  They're a little too expensive to walk on concrete in.  I'm already scared I'm going to destroy them by wearing them to work every day but they are really comfortable!  That Salvatore makes a fine shoe.

As for me it's back to work I go.  I switched shifts and unwittingly got myself involved in a 6 day in a row work streak.  Today is day four, thanks to my little humpday gift to myself I don't mind planning yet another black outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment