Wednesday, July 17, 2013

why are they all wearing the same thing?!


I got in line at Starbucks on my break behind this group of girls.  It was so bizarre!


They were attracting attention from pretty much everyone around.  They didn't seem to notice that I was taking pictures.  

When I showed the pictures to Jenny she said, "maybe they're in a dance troupe." 

I don't see why not.  

Jon said his favorite was the tall one with the ponytail, that, "she looks like THE QUEEN B".  


After trying my best to get these photos I was really tempted to just ask them if I could take a picture of them all in a row, but I was scared the matching floor length skirts and belly shirts were coincidental and I'd have to explain why I wanted a picture.  

So you'll just have to be happy with those.  Just realize how many girls there are actually are.  SO MANY.  

1 comment:

  1. The one with tie-dye pants or whatever those are has Christina Applegate hair and an amazing ass. I vote for her.

    ReplyDelete