Wednesday, May 14, 2014

finally, a fun way to save


Joe and I went out to use up some random drink tickets I had laying around yesterday and in our after drink wandering he took me to some weird candy shop I had never even noticed before.  Among the random junk for sale was the Fanny Bank.  If it weren't so counterintuitive to my actual savings goals to waste my money on it, I really wanted to get it.

Speaking of my savings goals, I am laying low waiting for my paycheck on friday, and then also possibly waiting for my next paycheck at the end of the month, but based on those two I am looking forward to making a large purchase in the near future.

I've been pretty focused on that, which is why I haven't posted much.  If you want some idea you can watch the vlog that Mike did:


No comments:

Post a Comment