Sunday, December 1, 2013

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Amazingly I actually dreamed last night that I was driving through Charleston and there was a street sign on the side of the road that said "Happy December 1st, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit".  Usually my dreams are never that topical.  The last vivid dream I had started out that I was in an episode of the Nanny and ended in Jurassic Park.

Still, even with my dream reminder I still woke up to texts from both Meghan and my sister getting me with their rabbits.

December 1st is always a bittersweet day now as it marks the final calendar page for the month.  Fat cats leaves us with a good one to remember it by:


I'm excited for Jon to come and visit at the end of the week, hopefully he can help me pick out my 2014 calendar.


No comments:

Post a Comment