Sunday, October 23, 2011

An early morning visitor


I heard something larger and slower than a squirrel crashing through the brush beyond the back yard and wondered what it could be.  I was not expecting to see this handsome little guy poking around the orange trees.

He didn't want to come over to me and the grass was still too wet for me to want to go over to him so I just watched him while he walked around the backyard at his leisure, made some poops, and then continued on his way.

I hope I can look forward to more pop ins from him in the future.

It's nice to spend the morning so peacefully, I have a big day ahead of me today.  My grandfather is coming home!  I am excited but also nervous to see how things go.

I spent all day yesterday getting things in order around the house.  I'm probably not going to be driving my car for a while so I washed it and waxed it yesterday to what I think you'll agree is a mirror-like finish:


You could put on your make up in that door!

It's also become winter in the past few days and since I only brought t-shirts and shorts up in September I decided to pick up a few fall essentials.  I ended up basically getting items that were as close as I could get to my favorite things Jon wears.

I was trying to take a picture of the result to show him when that greedy camera hog had to get in on the action:


It made me realize though that I really don't have very many pictures of me and kitty together which makes me sad.  I guess the problem is just that it's hard to finagle him in to a position for a picture so I usually just end up chasing him around with my phone.  But, I'm always up for a challenge, so you can look forward to more pictures of us together in the future. .

Hopefully.

For now though, I've got to go get my grandfather!

No comments:

Post a Comment