Sunday, January 8, 2012

Heather's surprise January internet gift


So I proposed to my neighbor that I would split her internet bill with her if she let me leach off her wireless.  Unfortunately she is a jerk and refuses to accept money from me so instead I told her I am just going to get her a surprise gift every month for the amount equivalent to half her internet bill.

Today while I was out running errands I saw some really fantastic orchids and knew it was the perfect January internet gift.  The hard part was picking out a favorite.  I ended up with this one because I thought it had the best coloring in combination with the most potential for future blooms.

I really like the yellow in the middle.


I wonder how long it will take before Mia destroys this orchid.  She's a precious precious angel.

And thank you Heather, for the internet, without which I couldn't have published this post.

1 comment:

  1. They're still perfect days in!!! Thanks Ben :)

    ReplyDelete