Wednesday, October 26, 2011

come for a ride with me


It's been a long couple of days.  I have a feeling today will be the longest, we'll see.

Yesterday afternoon I could feel myself reaching the breaking point so I dropped the top and went for a drive.

I went the usual route, down longboat key, stopping at bradenton beach to watch the sunset.


I even took a video of the drive over one of my favorite bridges but it seems you all will not get to witness it as I can't seem to get it to upload to my blog.  It's probably for the best as I held the camera above the windshield to try and give the best view possible, not realizing that the sound of the wind was going to be deafening.

Next time I'll be better prepared.  And from the way things have been going, next time might be in a few hours so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment