Tuesday, October 4, 2011

how I knew it would be ok


My Grandfather was able to be transferred to a great facility today and we are all extremely grateful.  It will give him some more time to recuperate while we figure out what our plan is going to be for the future.

I actually went to visit it yesterday which is when I saw this sign and realized that even I would like to stay at this place if it means visits from these two handsome guys.  I really like the description of them "wandering around in the Administrative offices", I feel like that's exactly I would describe cat behavior.  I would also accept "creeping" in place of "wandering".

I actually saw both of them when I was there yesterday but they were far too busy with their administrative duties to be bothered with me and I was ok with that.  I look forward to more opportunities to interact with them when I go to visit my grandfather.

And it wasn't until he checked in to his room this afternoon that I even knew about this third handsome guy that is apparently a fixture at this place as well:


I like that he is so happy and fluffy and nice and just wearing a sensible dress shirt and tie.  They mean business at the Pines, of that much we can be certain.  I wish the name weren't so reminiscent of Shady Pines but that's the least of my concerns right now.  Just glad that my grandfather will continue to be taken care of in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment